Xero is beautiful accounting software that millions of people love using to run their small business.
Xero is available all over the world and runs in the cloud. This means you can do your finances using any device with an internet connection – any time, anywhere. It connects with your bank account so each transaction comes up quickly and matches up – like it’s magic.
Xero allows unlimited users at no extra cost – so you and your colleagues can work at the same time, even from different places. There’s nothing to install, upgrades are free, and everything’s backed up automatically.
There’s a mobile app too – it’s called Xero Touch and you can use it to run your business on the go. You can send invoices to your clients and they can pay online, so you get the money right away.
If you work with an accountant or bookkeeper, they can help manage your finances. Whenever you need their help, they can just log in and check out your accounts.
Xero also connects to all sorts of popular business apps. There’s tools for point of sale, inventory, job tracking, CRM and hundreds more.
- Online Quotations
- Sales Invoicing
- Expense Claims
- Budget Manager
- Bank Reconciliation
- Smart Lists
- The Xero Dashboard displays all of your most important financial information. Learn how to use it, customise it, and find shortcuts for daily tasks.
- Verify your address, contact information, and social media links are accurate in Xero so customers can easily reach you. Add your companies branding to the invoices, quotes and other documents you send out my adding a logo, and creating a branding theme.
- Access your documents from anywhere with Xero Files. This video shows you how to upload, organise and attach documents to your invoices and quotes.
- Connect your bank account to Xero and set-up bank feeds.
- Learn about Bank reconciliation with Xero. This video shows how to; find a transaction to reconcile with a bank payment, reconcile multiple invoices or bills with a single item on the bank statement, and transfer money between accounts.
- Create and send a professional looking quotes to your customers using Xero. You can easily track the status of your quotes and convert them to invoices in just a few clicks.
- Learn about easy-to-use Xero online invoicing to send beautiful invoices and receive online payments, helping you to get paid faster.
- Manage your supply chain with purchase orders in Xero. Learn to create purchase orders, copy them to bills, sales invoices, or new purchase orders to you save time.
- Keep track of your accounts payable and simplify the bill paying with Xero. We'll show you how to pay bills individually or, in batches, and set up repeating bill payment in Xero.
- Xero Projects, is a simple way to track time and money your spend on each job, a great solution for job costing. This video shows you how to create a project, add time and expenses, invoice the project, and monitor its profitability.
- Navigate the Xero App Marketplace to find the Apps are best suited to your business.
- We’re here to help while you use Xero. Find out how to access round the clock help and support from our Customer Experience Team.