Reporting taxable income to HMRC, or preparing accounts about activity 12 – 24 months ago is just a necessary evil, but it doesn’t really scratch the surface of what your accountant should be doing for you. Using our experience, knowledge and your trading expertise, we will help you to structure your business and tax affairs in a way that enables you to make more money, and to keep more of it. Accountancy is about being pro-active, forward looking and constructive. Every set of accounts should not be a thud on your doormat, weighed down by a hefty tax and accountant’s bill, but an opportunity to look forward and explore with a professional, how it can be used as a springboard to future opportunities.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Free consultation
- Free unlimited support
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Home and evening meetings if required
- Professional References and training at no extra cost.
- Whether you’re a buy to let owner, have multiple income sources or dividend income, this is the package for you.
- This package would suit sub-contractors or those who are self-employed.
- Ideal for more established businesses or partnerships where formal accounts are a requirement at the end of each year.
- Extensive coverage including companies house filings, corporation tax returns, directors personal tax returns and full formal business accounts.
- Full PAYE reporting, RTI filling, auto-enrolment pensions and payslips for up to 5 employees.
- Collation, completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns from your book-keeping records.